Gas prices have started to rise again after the recent drop, so it’s time to remind Big Oil and the Banksters that Wade House and the True Democracy Party along with others plan to make Big Oil a memory of Bad Times Past.
Get use to it. Your days are numbered! – T.D.P. Admin.
* Why would you replace Natural Fuel Alcohol with Poisonous Gas and Oil?!
* Why would you replace non-poisonous Alcohol Fuel additives to Gasoline with poisonous Lead additives?!
* Replacing Fuel Alcohol over Petroleum is like replacing “Life” over “Death”! Time to get to it!!!
* Who wouldn’t like Life over Death, besides Big Oil and Banksters?
* Who wouldn’t like Cleaner, Lower Cost, Renewable Ethanol Alcohol Fuels besides Big Oil and Banksters?
* TRUE SOLAR ENERGY: “The most direct route which we now know for converting energy from its source, the Sun, into a material that is suitable for use in an internal combustion motor is through vegetation to alcohol… It now appears that alcohol is the only liquid from a direct vegetable source that combines relative cheapness with suitability”.
* In 1925, Henry Ford tells the New York Times that ethyl alcohol is “the fuel of the future” which “is going to come from fruit like that sumach out by the road, or from apples, weeds, sawdust — almost anything. There is fuel in every bit of vegetable matter that can be fermented. There’s enough alcohol in one year’s yield of an acre of potatoes to drive the machinery necessary to cultivate the fields for a hundred years.”
You will learn (6) Things from this post.
1) All cars 1985 or Newer, can be converted to a Flex Fuel Vehicle (FFV) with (1) $150-$250 ‘Plug And Drive’ Part.
2) All Flex Fuel Vehicles can run on E85 or straight E100 (ethyl Alcohol).
3) Ethanol can be made from Industrial Hemp at $.50-$1.00 per gallon, to the public!
4) Ethanol gives you more power, and a smoother operating and cleaner engine than petroleum gasoline.
5) Ethanol can be a 100% “Made in The USA Product!”
6) Most cars 1985 or later, need no conversion whatsoever, to use E85 Flex Fuel.
Hemp produces the most biomass of any crop, which is why it is the natural choice for an energy crop. Hemp converts the sun’s energy into cellulose faster than any other plant, through photosynthesis. Hemp can produce 10 tons of biomass per acre every four months. Enough energy could be produced on 6% of the land in the U.S. to provide enough energy for our entire country (cars, heat homes, electricity, industry) — and we use 25% of the world’s energy.
The most important aspect of industrial hemp farming, the most compelling thing hemp offers us, is fuel. Right now we are depleting our reserves of petroleum and buying it up from other countries. It would be nice if we could have a fuel source which was reusable and which we could grow right here, making us completely energy independent.
The 2014 Farm Bill passed by Congress, over very strong DEA/FDA objections, allows all U.S. States Agriculture Departments to grow Industrial Hemp, without Restrictions.
This is Great News, since this opens the door for Jobs, and Cheap Fuel as well as Guaranteed Markets to sell their product and Guaranteed Products that can be made. Refer to the picture below.
Right now North Carolina is chopping down their forests like this were South America. They are doing it to supply Britain with ‘Bio-Mass Fuel Pellets’ to comply with new European Renewable Energy Laws. A Guaranteed Market!
Wouldn’t it be better to grow Industrial Hemp for that purpose, instead of Deforestation!
[ ETHANOL – THE HEMP SOLUTION: Introduction To Hemp Based Ethanol / Hempanol – Simple Video Expos’e [The Alcohol Wars Re-Fuel America / Off Oil Campaign T.D.P.] “How To Make Hemp Or Yard Grass Ethanol” ] [OCTOBER 30, 2014]
80% of the cost of producing Ethanol, is the price of the Feedstock Base. Corn, sugar beets and sugar are expensive.
Hemp, regular lawn grass and waste fruit, are not!
Grass into Alcohol – Simple Info/Demo
We still have REFUEL AMERICA CAMPAIGN Parts 4 and 5 to do.
– T.D.P. Admin.