“3.4 million people die each year from WATER Related Disease” – http://water.org/water-crisis/water-facts/water/
(34 Million over 10 years)-(64 Million over 20 years)
“Drowning in WATER is the 3rd leading cause of unintentional injury death worldwide, accounting for 7% of all injury related deaths. There are an estimated 388,000 annual drowning deaths worldwide.” – (WHO) World Health Organization: http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs347/en/
(3.9 million over 10 years)-(7.8 Million over 20 years)
“Every day, about ten people die from unintentional drowning.
From 2005-2009, there were an average of 3,533 fatal unintentional drownings (non-boating related) annually in the United States — about ten deaths per day. An additional 347 people died each year from drowning in boating-related incidents.” – (CDC) http://www.cdc.gov/homeandrecreationalsafety/water-safety/waterinjuries-factsheet.html
(38,800 over 10 years)-(77,600 over 20 years)
“I guess in that extreme sense, marijuana can be considered safer than water. But water itself is probably the safest natural element in the world, unless you drink to much… – Marijuana is safer than water? – Yahoo: answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100605031745AA8to9Z
“Sorry Charlie. Water is not the “safest natural element in the world”. If the “safest natural element in the world” kills nearly 4 million people a year worldwide, and causes over 200 billion in property damage, then I’d hate to see a really dangerous element.
Water can be dangerous as hell. Just look at the statistics above.
But that’s not all. What about Property Damage and Associated Cost$?” – T.D.P. Admin
– Sandy’s Aftermath: Damage Estimates Top $20 Billion, Among The …
– Sandy Storm-Surge Damage Boosts Loss Estimate to $22 Billion | CFO
Sandy cost an estimated $50 billion in damages and caused 131 deaths
– Typhoon Haiyan damage estimate: As much as $14.5 billion – http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/protecting-your-pocket/2013/11/17/typhoon-damage-estimate-as-much-as-14-5-billion-but-as-little-as-300-million-insured/
$64.5 billion dollars in property damage and additional deaths in WATER Related Events (storms/hurricanes/typhoons) in addition to the 4 million worldwide water related deaths (drowning/contamination), does not qualify this most critical and essential element as being “the safest natural element in the world”.
Now contrast all the above with marijuana.
– “not a single person has ever died from a weed overdose.” – Huff Post: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/03/marijuana-deaths_n_3860418.html
1) No one’s ever drowned in Marijuana.
2) Marijuana doesn’t kill millions of people per year, no matter the weather conditions.
3) Marijuana doesn’t do $200 billion dollars in property damage per year.
4) No one’s ever overdosed on Marijuana.
Two weeks/14 days after our Post came out; MARIJUANA SAFER THAN DRINKING WATER: Huff Post “You can Overdose On Water, But Not On Marijuana!” January 5, 2014…A new Media Campaign started.
The goal of this Media Campaign is to tie marijuana to alcohol and thereby try to maintain marijuana’s Controlled Substance Status as a Schedule 1 Narcotic in the mind of the Public.
They can’t have you thinking Marijuana is Safer than drinking water, it would be even more absurd to maintain it’s current status.
This isn’t a Media Saturation Event where they put out the exact same story through all their News Outlets at once. This has all the same players but is a slow and steady Campaign. Keep hammering away, slow but steady.
Marijuana Safer Than Alcohol…Marijuana Safer than Alcohol…Marijuana Safer than Alcohol, just keep repeating that phrase. But never say Marijuana Safer than Water! And NEVER, EVER, mention INDUSTRIAL HEMP!!!
And of course, for maximum impact, bring President Obama into it.
(Jan 19, 2014)
– Obama: Marijuana No More Dangerous Than Alcohol – Huffington Post
www.huffingtonpost.com/…/obama-marijuana-alcoh…The Huffington Post
Jan 19, 2014 – With a majority of Americans now in favor marijuana legalization, President … When asked if he believes marijuana is less harmful than alcohol, …
– Barack Obama Says Marijuana Less Dangerous Than Alcohol, But …reason.com/…/barack-obama-says-marijuana-less-danger…Reason by Ed Krayewski
Jan 19, 2014 – Barack Obama Says Marijuana Less Dangerous Than Alcohol, But Don’t … up for marijuana possession, and said it was even less dangerous than alcohol. ….. NSA Doesn’t Want to Reveal Water Bills, Cites National Security.
– President Obama says marijuana is ‘less dangerous’ than alcohol …
Jan 19, 2014 – President Obama says marijuana is ‘less dangerous’ than alcohol – but …. Biel enjoy a day of water sports while vacationing in the Caribbean …
– Weed is safer than drinking liquor – Worldnews.com
Jan 19, 2014 – In an interview, President Barack Obama said pot is less dangerous than alcohol, quote, “”in terms of its impact on the individual consumer.
– Smoking pot no more dangerous than drinking, says Obama — The …
Jan 19, 2014 – Climate change threatens human’s and wildlife’s access to water, says new … “I don’t think it is more dangerous than alcohol.” … Too bad he didn’t take it farther and say Marijuana is MUCH MORE SAFE than playing football.
(Jan 20, 2014)
– Barack Obama says marijuana is less dangerous than alcohol …news.nationalpost.com/…/barack-obama-says-he-doesnt-thi…
Jan 20, 2014 – ‘Marijuana no more dangerous than alcohol’: Obama risks … remains illegal under U.S. federal law, was safer than drinking “in terms of its impact on the …. Edmonton Oilers’ Taylor Hall soaks coach with exploding water bottle …
– Marijuana less dangerous than alcohol, says Barack Obama | The …
Jan 20, 2014 – Marijuana less dangerous than alcohol, says Barack Obama. by: AAP; From: AP … Wonthaggi Desalination Plant pumps out drinking water.
(Jan 21, 2014)
– Marijuana vs. Alcohol: Which Is Really Worse for Your Health …
Jan 21, 2014 – Alcohol is more likely than marijuana to interact with other drugs. …. Marijuana is, however, a lot safer for its users and their associates than is alcohol, … blame that on marijuana than that they had a glass of water that day.
(Jan 22, 2014)
– Is marijuana as safe as, or safer than, alcohol? | KSL.com
Jan 22, 2014 – Looks like the ongoing debate about marijuana legalization in the United States has … Obama: Pot is not more dangerous than alcohol …
– Is marijuana as safe as — or safer than — alcohol? – CNN.com
Jan 22, 2014 – Is weed really no worse than alcohol? … If the goal is to see if cannabis is safer than tobacco, they at least need to be smoking it out of a water …
(Jan 27, 2014)
– David Remnick: On and Off the Road with Barack Obama : The New …
www.newyorker.com/…/2014/…/140127fa_fact_remnick?…The New Yorker
Jan 27, 2014 – His approval rating was down to forty per cent—lower than George W. Bush’s in ….. How about folks not feeling safe outside their homes? ….. drinking bourbon and branch water, and Dirksen would mention that there was a … of shifting public opinion—the legalization of marijuana—he seemed even less …
(Jan 28, 2014)
Marijuana Policy Project’s Pro-Weed Super Bowl Billboards – ANIMAL
Jan 28, 2014 – The last time the Marijuana Policy Project ran its pro-weed billboards at a … smoke weed, arguing that toking up is less dangerous than drinking alcohol … BNE’s World Water Day Scam:
No, Banksy Is Not Collaborating.
(Feb 1, 2014)
– Obama’s Right: Marijuana Is Far Safer Than Alcohol, But Not Entirely …
Feb 1, 2014 – Obama’s Right: Marijuana Is Far Safer Than Alcohol, But Not Entirely ….. hyponatremia (from excess water intake); and heart failure (due to …
(Feb 6, 2014)
– ELI5: Is marijuana really less dangerous than tobacco and alcohol …
Feb 6, 2014 – THC and Nicotine are both FAR less dangerous and harmful than Ethanol. ….. I filled a water bottle and put about 2 grams of tree and shook it …
(Can’t forget the Social Media)
(Feb 10, 2014)
Is marijuana less dangerous than alcohol, as Obama claims? – ABC
www.abc.net.au/…marijuana-alcohol…Australian Broadcasting Corporation
Feb 10, 2014 – In a recent magazine interview, US president Barack Obama claimed that smoking marijuana was less dangerous than drinking alcohol.
(Feb 12, 2014)
– 18 Congressmen Ask Obama to Reschedule Marijuana – US News
www.usnews.com/…/18-congressme…U.S. News & World Report
by Steven Nelson – in 90 Google+ circles
Feb 12, 2014 – … who recently said smoking pot is safer than drinking alcohol, to end marijuana’s … Marijuana is currently a “Schedule I” drug, meaning the federal … Bo, the first family’s Portuguese Water Dog, sits in the Outer Oval Office as.
(Mar 12, 2014)
Could Arizona legalize marijuana? Two groups want issue on ballot …
azcapitoltimes.com › Featured News Arizona Capitol Times
Mar 12, 2014 – He and other activists with Safer Arizona, a grassroots marijuana advocacy … “We think it’s safer than alcohol, and we find it outrageous that …
Don’t let them tell you how and what to think about. Resist their programming.
Whenever they say Marijuana, THINK INDUSTRIAL HEMP!
The next time someone says Marijuana is safer than alcohol, you tell them; MARIJUANA IS ONE OF THE SAFEST SUBSTANCES ON EARTH! Millions Of Times Safer Than Water! And Industrial Hemp could Save America!
You don’t get multiple millions of deaths and hundreds of billions of dollars in property damage and additional deaths from marijuana, like you do from WATER.
MARIJUANA: SAFER THAN DRINKING WATER
MARIJUANA: THE PLANT THAT COULD SAVE THE UNITED STATES
– Alcohol results in 2.5 million deaths each year. Alcohol is the world’s third largest risk factor for premature mortality, disability and loss of health. – (WHO) World Health Organization
– There are approximately 88,000 deaths attributable to excessive alcohol use each year in the United States. In 2006, there were more than 1.2 million emergency room visits and 2.7 million physician office visits due to excessive drinking. The economic costs of excessive alcohol consumption in 2006 were estimated at $223.5 billion.
– Yearly deaths from Marijuana: 0
– Yearly physician office visits due to excessive marijuana use: 0
(They just go to sleep 🙂
Looks like President Barrack Obama is right…Marijuana is less dangerous than Alcohol 🙂